Breeder: Sweet Seeds
Genetics: Black Domina x Jack Herer
Lineage: 80% Indica 20% Sativa Approximately
Pack Options: Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: Fast Version Photo Period
Flowering Time: Under 8 Weeks (45-55 Days)
Yields per m2: 400-500g
THC Content: 15-20% approximately
CBD Content: under 1%
Black Jack Fast Version cannabis seeds are becoming very popular as they make it possible to fit more harvests into your annual growing schedule. Traditionally you can get 3-4 harvests finished every year as minimum growing times are around 12-13 weeks. With Fast version strains like Sweet Seeds Black Jack you can save 2 weeks on every grow you do so it is now possible to get 4-5 harvests every year as the minimum growing time is reduced to 10-11 weeks.
Black Jack Fast V is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet, fruity and Berry like aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens with some nice blue tints in there. Black Jack Fast V is known mostly for its high yielding buds and very dominant and potent Indica punch.
Sweet Seeds Black Jack Fast V is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Black Jack Fast V is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Black Jack Fast V is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content on average.
Sweet Seeds Black Jack Fast V is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Black Jack Fast V is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Good for muscle relaxation without the loss of the ability to move that may come from more potent and more dominant Indica's. Black Jack Fast V may help with a variety of medical conditions, but by law we cannot give specific medicinal information as we would need research to prove any claims made. Black Jack Fast V is better for the night time as it will send you off to sleep very quickly. Black Jack Fast V may be a good strain to relieve general stiffness and bring balance so you can relax again.
Around 20% Of the genetics in Black Jack Fast V come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 80% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Black Jack Fast V should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Black Jack grows highly uniformed. Black Jack Fast V is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Sweet Seeds Black Jack Fast V cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.