Breeder: Super Sativa Seed Club
Genetics: Purple Punch x OG
Lineage: 25% Sativa 75% Indica Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 8 Weeks
Outdoor Time: Mid September
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-22% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
This new strain is hybrid produced from an elite Purple Punch (Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purple) clone with an elite clone of Star Killer (Skywalker OG Kush x Rare Dankness #2) €“ two champion genotypes of renowned prestige in the international cannabis scene.
Super Sativa Seed Club Purple Punch OG is a really awesome mix of two massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with purple Punch being combined with an awesome Ghost OG Kush hybrid.
It is a mainly indica strain with a compact structure featuring a large main bud and strong side branches. The buds are thick and laden with masses of highly aromatic resin. They are characterized by very high terpene concentrations making them ideal for resin extractions. Given the strain€™s Grand Daddy Purple ancestry, some plants are notable for purple or reddish hues in their leaves and flowers..
If you are feeling a little unhappy Purple Punch OG will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Purple Punch OG is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.
Super Sativa Seed Club Purple Punch OG is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Purple Punch OG is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 25% Of the genetics in Purple Punch OG come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 75% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. It s a strong and robust strain of Indica structure with fruity flavors and terpenes ranging from acidic cranberry juice to grape candies with a strong retro-taste to Kush. With a percentage of THC that can reach up to 25%, the Purple Punch OG variety has a strong effect both cerebral as body being an excellent strain to alleviate muscle aches, stress, vomiting and insomnia. This strain is named after the mascot of one of the Super Sativa Seed Club team members.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Super Sativa Seed Club Purple Punch OG cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.