Genetics: Green Mango (Master Jack X Somango) x OG Kush (Chemdawg x Lemon Thai Kush)
Lineage: 75% Indica 25% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Sumo developed this cup winning Green Mango Kush by breeding it with their cup winning genetics Sumoâ€™s OG Kush. This resulted in a Green Mango Kush. A very sweet tasteful cannabis strain with hints of Kush. This strain will amaze you in every way possible. This Green Mango Kush will take you to tropical places within the comfort of your home.
Sumo crossed their Green Mano with OG Kush and the result was a very terpene rich indica dominant strain that they call Green Mango Kush. When you smoke the buds it has a fruity mango and banana taste and the effect is a very heavy body high that makes you very hungry. The buds taste tropical and slightly sour on the tongue. It has a lot of terpenes that sugary, tangy and earthy aroma is very similar to that of real mangos, but with a earthy twist. Buds are slightly lower in THC but still pack a punch with the 75% Indica Domination.
Green Mango Kush is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Green Mango Kush is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Green Mango Kush is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
Sumo Green Mango Kush is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Green Mango Kush is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Around 25% Of the genetics in Green Mango Kush come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 75% Indica dominance originating from the hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. The buds are very dense and the average growing time is 9-11 weeks, depending on the conditions and grows well indoors as outdoors. The buds have thick trichomes which makes it great for making hash. This plant stays small and busy which makes it perfect for growing a SOG (sea of green).
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Sumo Green Mango Kush marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.