Genetics: Green Mango (Master Jack X Somango) x OG Kush (Chemdawg x Lemon Thai Kush)
Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: under 0.2%
CBD Content: approximately 15%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Sumo developed this CBD version of Green Mango Kush that delivers a new super medicinal variety to their collection.
The CBD dominant flowers market is growing very fast in Europe. CBD flowers are becoming a legal product in virtually every European country. The popularity of CBD flowers is due to the big medicinal benefits of using high CBD cannabis which by direct inhalation helps to absorb CBD directly giving the smoker a huge relief for pain or other issues. Our CBD Green Mango Kush represents everything what a CBD lovers are looking for in their flowers. It is a high range of approx.. 15% CBD and a guaranteed less then 0,2 % THC and plenty of amazing terpenes like myrcene and fruity flavours of mangos will add to the experience. The guaranteed minimum amount of THC is also important for the medicinal patients to be sure that they are only enjoying the relaxing and soothing effects of CBD only, without any psychoactive effects of THC. Our CBD Green Mango Kush was created by crossing our praised Green Mango Kush with a CBD dominant strain that we were able to find in Colorado. The result are seeds of only CBD flowers with a compact bud structure, light lime-green colour, and a very fruity aroma just like the regular THC cannabis, but without that unwanted feeling of “high”. Very much recommended for the legal CBD states as well as CBD lovers all over the world..
Around 40% Of the genetics in green mango kush CBD come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica dominance originating from the hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. The buds are very dense and the average growing time is 9 weeks, depending on the conditions and grows well indoors as outdoors. The buds have thick trichomes which makes it great for making hash. This plant stays small and busy which makes it perfect for growing a SOG (sea of green).
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Sumo green mango kush CBD marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.