Breeder: Purple Caper
Cross: Granddaddy Purple x Purple Caper
Genetics: Mendo Purps x Skunk x Afghanistan x GDP x Sour D x White Widow x Unknown Pure Indica
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-65 Days)
Height: 75-125cm tall
Yields per m2: 500- 600g
THC Content: 20-25% (Maybe More)
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular seed packs
Seed Type: Non Feminized
Purple Caper Grand Caper is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs
Grand Caper is an epic Indica cannabis variety with bright green and dense typical indica shaped buds with dark red pistils with some nice purple blue shades in the buds that are packed with so many crystals that the buds look fluffy like candy floss. The fragrance of the dried harvest is sweet and sour with a tropical Purple Haze taste rather woody with a slight tangy grapefruit.
Purple Caper Grand Caper is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. Grand Caper is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Grand Caper is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Grand Caper is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Grand Caper is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Grand Caper come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush.
Purple Caper Grand Caper is a mostly Indica Dominant Cannabis Strain with its genetics coming from the Hash making regions of the Hindu Kush and Afghanistan with a smaller percentage coming from South African Sativa. Plants will grow with a thick stem and big fat fan leaves to a height no more than 120cm tall on average.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Purple Caper Grand Caper cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.