Breeder: Original Sensible
Genetics: Bubblegum x Black Domina (Afghanistan Ortega NL Hash Plant)
Lineage: Around 65% Indica 35% Sativa
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Height: 75-125cm tall
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Original Sensible Black Gum is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Black Gum is a blend of 2 skunk Afghani strains. Bubblegum known for its Fruity powerful punch and high THC Content with the Black Domina covered in a sticky coat of resin with a distinct Indica Hash taste to the buds. This is a delicious slightly indica dominant strain.
Black Gum is a mostly Indica cannabis strain which you can expect to taste Citrus, Lemon and Earthy with Exotic Mango tones with the distinct hash deliciousness. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk but with 20-25% THC
Original Sensible Black Gum is a more Indica dominant cross but still with a good level of sativa. This is great because it gives a well rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Black Gum can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Black Gum the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Black Gum you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Black Gum can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 35% Of the genetics in Black Gum come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Black Gum should grow quite short around 100cm, but occasionally can stretch a little in high temperatures. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging hues out the sides. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Black Gum grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome phenotypes. Black Gum is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine Original Sensible Black Gum marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.