Genetics: Trainwreck x White Widow
Lineage: Indica 50% Sativa 50% approximately
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Height: 50-90cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 22-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Kera Burmese Kush is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Kera Burmese Kush is a combination of possibly two of the most popular cannabis strains of all time. Trainwreck is known for its high yields and chemical taste, with the White Widow shiny coat of trichomes and up to 26% THC.
Burmese Kush is very well balanced Indica and Sativa Hybrid with finished buds that are deliciously cheesy with a sour creamy taste and a deep skunk aroma.
Kera Burmese Kush is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Burmese Kush can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Burmese Kush the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Burmese Kush you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Burmese Kush can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 55% Of the genetics in Burmese Kush come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 45% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. Burmese Kush should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Burmese Kush grows highly uniformed with not many variations. Burmese Kush is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels. Burmese Kush will finish with a delicious looking shimmering coat of trichomes covering the buds.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Kera Burmese Kush cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.