Genetics: Chem Dawg x Guava Chem (Stardawg x OG Kush Afghani)
Lineage: Around 35% Indica 65% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Columbia, Hindu Kush, Thai, Pakistani
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Height: 90-130cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 22-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Kera American Stafford is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
American Stafford is an awesome combination of Stardawg, Chemdawg and OG Kush Afghani that produces seriously strong weed that will blow you away. The harvests are very high and with experience you can really see some heavy weighted results.
If you are a lover of Chem Dawg strains this one is a slight variation that is something just a little different that what you would normally get in the results.
American Stafford produces buds that are very strong, mostly chemical with notes of chocolate and strawberry, although sweet and earthy is also used to describe it. You will be going back for seconds due to the full-bodied and flavourful smoke. The buds are green with orange hairs and occasional colourful tints. It is semi dense, spongy, resinous, and covered in trichomes with up to 26% THC
Kera American Stafford produces buds that are mostly different shades of green with an old school skunk aroma to it. The taste is very nice with mostly a deep skunk vibe but you will certainly taste some nice citrus, exotic mango, pine, cedar and an underlying earthiness. The glistening buds can produce over 25% THC with experience, but most likely somewhere around the 20-24% THC mark and will have an almost silver shine of trichomes.
American Stafford is a reasonably balanced cannabis strain with slightly more Sativa than Indica in its genetics. American Stafford when smoked gives a high that is clear headed and active but will still give you a nice relaxing body effect. American Stafford can be better smoked during the day and early evening as it may be one that keeps your mind ticking. The high is powerful with over 25% THC so if your a beginner you might want to go easy on loading in your blunts. American Stafford has been known to get you wired so this is one for people who don't like couch lock.
High THC Strains such as American Stafford can will lift your mood and can make you both hungry and thirsty. The specific medicinal benefits cannot be stated as we are bound by trading terms and would need scientific research to back medical claims made.
Around 65% Of the genetics in American Stafford come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 35% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush.
American Stafford should grow to a medium height around 100-140cm and finish flowering around 9-10 weeks. The buds grow with nice sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a little tall so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches is suited. Maybe not suited for beginners with connoisseurs getting awesome results of epic standard bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Kera American Stafford cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.