Breeder: Humboldt Seed Organisation
Genetics: Bubba Kush
Lineage: 80% Indica 20% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghani, Hindu Kush, Thai, Pakistani (most likely)
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-24% approximately
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Humboldt Seed Organisation Bubba Kush is available in Feminized cannabis seed packs
We Sell Only Original Humboldt Seed Organisation Bubba Kush Marijuana seeds at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK
Bubba Kush is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet hashish, chocolate and coffee like aromas. Bubba Kush Buds are likely to finish with around 18-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk. with light greens and with some nice blue tints in there. is known for producing good sized buds.
Humboldt Seed Organisation Bubba Kush is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Bubba Kush is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Bubba Kush is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
Bubba Kush is not so creative in its high but if you are looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Bubba Kush is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
This strain has many great medicinal benefits, but we are not allowed to state specific details for what these may be. Mostly Indica strains can have a nice relaxing effect on the body and are especially suited to those needing relief in this way.
Around 20% Of the genetics in Humboldt Seed Organisation Bubba Kush come from the Sativa regions of Thailand with the other 80% Indica domination from the hash making region of India, Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Bubba Kush should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and bulging hues spiralling out of the buds. Yields are going to be high and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Bubba Kush grows highly uniformed. Bubba Kush is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Humboldt Seed Organisation Bubba Kush cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.