Breeder: Greenhouse Seeds
Genetics: Kings Kush x Mimosa
Detailed Genetics: (OG Kush x NYC Diesel) x (Purple Punch x Clementine)
Lineage: Balanced Indica Sativa (very slightly more Indica)
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 20-30% approximately
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Autoflowering Period
Greenhouse Kings Juice Auto is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Autoflowering Seed Packs only
Kings Juice Auto is the creation of a combined Symbiotic Genetics Orange Punch with Diesel Kush and now available in a fully Automatic flowering version with the green fingered mastery of Greenhouse Seeds.
The finished buds on one side have deep floral notes with a nice citrus punch that is earthy kush like. The buds are violet with a very nice mix of colour worthy of a top shelf status in dispensaries. Perfectly balanced with orange and lemon flavours, but also with a nice chemical fruit depth to the smell of the bud when its squeezed a little.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Kings Juice will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant indica. Growers will adore her to accompany the euphoric yet restful effects. Kings Juice is real food for the brain, expect floaty feelings that will stay with you through the day. This one gives a very nice light body feeling that is energised and good to enjoy during the day and early in the evening. The taste stays in the mouth for a while after exhaling, creating a great sensation and satisfaction feeling.
Greenhouse Kings Juice Auto is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Kings Juice is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Kings Juice Auto come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and India. The plants grow to a medium height and are not overly difficult to manage. Most of the plants will take some beautiful reddish violet hues toward the end of flowering, which makes it a very beautiful plant once it is covered in trichomes with the colours of fall, amazing sight. With that said, plants will stretch during flowering time and should be double the size of what they was during vegetational growth. The main central buds will develop to be large and well uniformed with a very nice canopy very well suited to super cropping as the buds can be very good sized and evenly spread. The side branches grow steady and vigorous perfectly circling the main central cola
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Greenhouse Kings Juice Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.