Genetics: Chemdawg x Wedding Cake
Detailed Genetics: (Sour Diesel x OG Kush) x (cherry Pie x Girl Scout Cookies x OG Kush)
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Hindu Kush, Thai, Afghanistan, Mexico and Columbia
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 75-125cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-700g plus
THC Content: 20-28%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Chemical Bride is a masterpiece created from an old school classic and a new generation banger. Greenhouse Seeds managed to combine the two main sides of US genetics the sweet aromas of the new-school Wedding Cake with the earthy sourness of the more traditional flavour palette of the Chemdawg terpene profile. Chemical Bride is a slightly Indica-dominant hybrid, with 60% Indica and 40% sativa genetics.
The result is an amazingly compact flower production covered in glittering trichomes all over the surface and down to the leaves. The plant will not stretch a lot once switched into flower, it will grow in a bushy shape with strong secondary branches and short internodal length, a nice dark forest green often happens on the leaves like its father the Chemdog can have.
Breederbreeder Chemical Bride is a combination of two classics that create a very nice balanced but very slightly Indica dominant hybrid. Buds are crystal covered with around 20-25% THC content and the aromas and taste are simply epic. The flavour of this strain is absolutely delicious, being the perfect pairing of the dessert-like quality of Wedding Cake and the Kushy earthiness of Chemdawg. Your taste buds will be indulged with sour and tangy notes that are rounded by a heavenly creaminess.
Chemical Bride is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. Chemical Bride is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Chemical Bride is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Due to the high THC content of Chemical Bride, you will feel the effect almost instantly. The high is a happy rush of uplifting euphoria that allows you to stay creative and productive during the day..
Breederbreeder Chemical Bride is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a couchlock state. Chemical Bride is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Chemical Bride come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Chemical Bride should grow quite short staying under 125cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging Kush like hues that can spiral outwards. Yields are going to be well above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms and techniques such as super cropping, topping, bending and sea of green etc. Chemical Bride grows highly uniformed with not many variations is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Breederbreeder Chemical Bride marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.