25% Discount on this brand until 29th February 2024
New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Double Seeds
Strain: Gorilla Zkittlez
Genetics: Gorilla Glue x Zkittlez
Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: India, Afghanistan, Thailand, South America and Africa
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Height: 90-140cm indoors approximately
Yields per m2: 500-700g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Seed Type: Photoperiod
Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor / Outdoor
Gorilla Zkittlez cannabis seeds create an exquisite trichome celebration following around 60 days in bloom.
Leaning toward the Indica side of the cannabis spectrum, this emerging favourite is a powerful and thought-provoking beauty with trichome-laden glistening pistils.
Gorilla Zkittlez 24% THC will seduce you into a warm realm of rest and relaxation that you will never want to leave.
Gorilla Zkittlez is part of the new line introduced by Double Seeds to the commercial seed market as of March 2023. These marijuana strains are set to impress and we are pleased to have the available at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK.
Double Seeds Gorilla Zkittlez Cannabis Strain is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. This marijuana strain generally has a THC Content around 20% which is reasonably hard hitting. Its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of potency.
This cannabis strain is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally This balanced cannabis strain is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. High Indica level strains are better for muscle relaxation and pain relief.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Double Seeds Gorilla Zkittlez come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. This ganja strain should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. This weed strain is an easy to grow cannabis plant that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Double Seeds marijuana strains in original packets and our stock levels for Gorilla Zkittlez seeds are accurate. We store all our Double Seeds Cannabis seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality and offer competitive prices, Free Feminized Seed for every Ã‚Â£25 spent and a reliable service.