Genetics: Brazil x Afghani x Brazil
Lineage: 35% Indica 65% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Only
Genehtik Santa Bilbo is a slightly unknown mostly Sativa hybrid that we would think could be something similar to White Skunk with White Widow and Afghani Skunk Genetics, but this is to hazard a guess.
Santa Bilbo is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal, spicy and cedar pine tone. Santa Bilbo is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Genehtik Santa Bilbo is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Santa Bilbo will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Santa Bilbo is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Santa Bilbo is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Santa Bilbo is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 65% Of the genetics in Santa Bilbo come from the Sativa regions of Brazil with the other 35% Indica originating from the hash making regions of Afghanistan. Santa Bilbo should grow medium in height finishing around 90-130cm and finish flowering around 8-9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Genehtik Santa Bilbo cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.