Breeder: Garden of Green
Genetics: Skunk #1 x Afghani
Lineage: Around 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Height: 70-120cm tall
Yields per m2: 500- 600g
THC Content: 20-25% (Maybe More)
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Garden of Green Crack is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Green Crack is what some believe another Phenotype from cheese as it is very similar in resemblance.
Green Crack is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cannabis strain which you can expect to taste Citrus, Lemon and Earthy with Exotic Mango tones. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk but with 20-25% THC
Garden of Green Crack is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Green Crack can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Green Crack the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Green Crack you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Green Crack can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 60% Of the genetics in Green Crack come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Green Crack should grow quite short staying under 100cm, but occasionally can stretch a little in high temperatures. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging hues out the sides. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Green Crack grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome phenotypes. Green Crack is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Garden of Green Crack marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.