Breeder: Flying Dutchmen
Genetics: Northern Lights x Haze
Lineage: Around 60% Sativa 40% Indica
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Colombia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 10 Weeks
Height: 75-125cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Flying Dutchmen Amsterdam Mist is a Feminised Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
When thinking about Flying Dutchmen Amsterdam Mist, think of a turbo charged Haze that is mostly Sativa dominant with delicious Northern Lights making it a little more Indica Friendly.
Amsterdam Mist is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange. Amsterdam Mist is known mostly for its spiritual and engaging high.
Flying Dutchmen Amsterdam Mist is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Amsterdam Mist will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Amsterdam Mist is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Amsterdam Mist is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Amsterdam Mist is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Amsterdam Mist come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and South America with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. It also has Ruderalis genetics taken from Cannabis Sativa Ruderalis found in northern Asia where plants have evolved to flower and finish in regions that have periods of 24 hour daylight.
Amsterdam Mist should grow medium in height finishing around 75-125cm and finish flowering around 9-11 weeks from seed to harvest. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Amsterdam Mist can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Flying Dutchmen Amsterdam Mist cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.