Genetics: Ruderalis x Bubblegum x Afghani Hash Plant
Lineage: Around 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 60-110cm tall
Yields per m2: 500- 600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Flash Bubble Hash Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Bubble Hash Auto is a blend of 2 skunk Afghani strains. Bubblegum known for its Fruity powerful punch and high THC Content with the Hash Plant covered in a sticky coat of resin with a distinct Indica Hash taste to the buds. This is a delicious well balanced indica and sativa strain.
Bubble Hash Auto is a well-balanced Indica Sativa auto cannabis strain which you can expect to taste Citrus, Lemon and Earthy with Exotic Mango tones with the distinct hash deliciousness. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk but with 20-25% THC
Flash Bubble Hash Auto is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Bubble Hash Auto can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Bubble Hash Auto the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Bubble Hash Automatic you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Bubble Hash Auto can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 60% Of the genetics in Bubble Hash Auto come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Bubble Hash Auto should grow quite short staying under 100cm, but occasionally can stretch a little in high temperatures. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging hues out the sides. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Bubble Hash Auto grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome phenotypes. Bubble Hash Auto is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
Flash Bubble Hash Automatic marijuana seeds contain some genetics from the Ruderalis regions of Northern Asia where plants have evolved to grow in areas where the days see 24 hour daylight. This is what gives Bubble Hash Auto its ability to flower and finish in a set time regardless of the amount of light it receives.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Flash Bubble Hash Auto marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.