Breeder: Fast Buds
Genetics: Ruderalis x Skunk #1 x Afghani (Phenotype)
Lineage: Around 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-11 Weeks
Height: 60-110cm tall
Yields per m2: 500- 600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Fast Buds Auto Green Crack is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Auto Green Crack is what some believe another Phenotype from cheese as it is very similar in resemblance but in an automatic version.
Auto Green Crack is a well-balanced Indica Sativa auto cannabis strain which you can expect to taste Citrus, Lemon and Earthy with Exotic Mango tones. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk but with 20-25% THC
Fast Buds Auto Green Crack is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Auto Green Crack can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Auto Green Crack the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Auto Green Crack automatic you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Auto Green Crack can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 60% Of the genetics in Auto Green Crack come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Auto Green Crack should grow quite short staying under 100cm, but occasionally can stretch a little in high temperatures. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging hues out the sides. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Auto Green Crack grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome phenotypes. Auto Green Crack is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
Fast Buds Auto Green Crack has Ruderalis in its genetics that comes from Northern Siberia mostly. Ruderalis is a semi recent evolution of cannabis genetics that was discovered and favoured as it has the ability to flower regardless of the amount of light it receives.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Fast Buds Auto Green Crack marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.