Breeder: Fast Buds
Genetics: Ruderalis x Original Unknown Hybrid Chemdog
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Possible Thai Land-race, Afghani and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 10 Weeks
Height: 60-100cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Fast Buds Auto Chemdawg Automatic is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Auto Chemdawg Automatic by Fast Buds is very similar to The original Chemdog by Greenhouse seeds that most people who have tried it absolutely love it.
Fast Buds Auto Chemdawg Automatic is an epic Indica cannabis variety with bright green and dense typical indica shaped buds with dark red pistils and packed with so many crystals that the buds look fluffy like candy floss. The fragrance of the dried harvest is sweet and sour with a tropical diesel tastes rather spicy, cedar wood like with a slight melon. Auto Chemdawg Automatic is a strong smelling marijuana strain so take care with your ventilation.
Auto Chemdawg Automatic is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely Tranquilising you. Auto Chemdawg Automatic is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Auto Chemdawg Automatic is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Auto Chemdawg Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Auto Chemdawg Automatic is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Fast Buds Auto Chemdawg Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Auto Chemdawg Automatic should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking fat with big fan leaves and a bulging hues coming out the buds. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Auto Chemdawg Automatic grows quite uniformed with not many variations, is a very easy to grow strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Fast Buds Auto Chemdawg Automatic marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.