Genetics: Ruderalis x Sour Diesel, Afghani and Hawaii
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Mexican and Afghani Landraces
Seed to Harvest Time: 12-13 Weeks (84-90 Days)
Height: 100-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Expert New York Diesel Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
New York Diesel Automatic is very similar to the original Diesel strain, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto New York Diesel Auto will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 84 days (including natural veg time)
Expert New York Diesel Automatic is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall even as an auto it can get to 150cm. The buds finish deliciously spicy with a very much diesel like aroma and a sharp citrus flavour. The THC Content can reach up to 24% and New York Diesel Automatic was once considered one of the most popular cannabis strains on the streets.
Expert New York Diesel Automatic is a sativa dominant marijuana strain which is highly insightful and will leave you feeling wise and open to new thoughts. New York Diesel Automatic is a great social strain all about fun and laughter with it being a heavy hitter at 18-24%THC Content. Its a powerful strain that should not be underestimated with a psychedelic high that can be quite cerebral. New York Diesel Automatic can get you a little wired so may be better smoked during the daytime and avoided last thing at night.
This is a wonderful strain that will bring a lot of joy to the person using it. New York Diesel Automatic could have a calming effect on over active minds and promotes focus. Anyone with writer block or in need of creativity in a demanding, out of the box design project can really find new ideas while smoking New York Diesel Automatic. Sativa dominant strains can be better suited for stress and can reduce irrational thinking.
Around 60% Of the genetics in New York Diesel Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Mexico with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. New York Diesel Automatic should grow quite tall finishing around 130cm. The buds grow with a mixed looking stature of semi dense buds with long extending hues sticking out of the buds. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be controlled a little with different techniques such as super cropping and topping but they will always finish taller than others. New York Diesel Automatic is more suited to the grower looking for a challenge, who has the patience to see things through the extra weeks in order to reap a connoisseur level of buds.
Expert New York Diesel Auto has Auto Flowering Ruderalis in its genetics which mostly come from Northern parts of Siberia and Eastern Europe. Ruderalis strains flower regardless of the amount of light they receive and can do well on many different cycles with most people opting for a continuous 18 hour lights on timer.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Expert New York Diesel Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.