Genetics: MK-Ultra (G13 x OG Kush) x Blue Diesel F5
Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Colombia Afghanistan and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks (49-56 Days)
Height: 70-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: over 20%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Exotic Tangerine Kush is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs
This variety belonging to one of our Kush family hybrids, is characterised for producing individuals were we find nearly orange and lemon scents interspersed with the strength of the scent of the mother Kush, which is noted in the final flavour. This is a hybrid with a medium-high yield, with an internode distance that is accentuated during the flowering phase, we could say that its buds are grouped into lumps that appear around each plant node. Due to its columnar structure it is highly suited for Sog type crops. The resin produced is of high quality, being really sticky, suited for BHO type extractions, and its effect is powerful, with a rich flavour halfway between Kush and sweet orange, being very enjoyable for smoking and suitable for moments where you do not have to do many things or activities that do not require much effort or concentration.
Tangerine Kush is a very orange looking plant that produces buds are with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus, pungent and spicy taste. Buds finish with between 18-22% THC depending on experience.
Exotic Tangerine Kush is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquillising you. Tangerine Kush is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Tangerine Kush is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Tangerine Kush is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Tangerine Kush is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Tangerine Kush come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Colombia with the other 70% Indica originating from the hash making region of Afghanistan, India and the Hindu Kush.
Tangerine Kush should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering around 8 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally, very well sized and compact. Fan leaves are light and thick. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Exotic Tangerine Kush cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.