Genetics: Jack Herer Hybrid
Lineage: 80% Indica 20% Sativa Approximately
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Yields per m2: 400-500g
THC Content: 15-20% approximately
CBD Content: under 1%
Eva Gipsy Haze is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
We Sell Only Original Eva Gipsy Haze Marijuana seeds at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK
Gipsy Haze is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet, fruity and Berry like aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens with some nice blue tints in there. Gipsy Haze is known mostly for its high yielding buds and very dominant and potent Indica punch.
Eva Gipsy Haze is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Gipsy Haze is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Gipsy Haze is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content on average.
Eva Gipsy Haze is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Gipsy Haze is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Around 20% Of the genetics in Gipsy Haze come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Colombia with the other 80% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Gipsy Haze should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Black Jack grows highly uniformed. Gipsy Haze is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Eva Gipsy Haze cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.