Genetics: Amnesia and NYC Diesel
Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Colombia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Eva Excalibur is a Feminised Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
A modern day legend created by mixing some awesome genetics is Excalibur with its Amnesia NYC Diesel masterpiece. This powerful strain is potent and delicious with a sweet citrus mango flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar chemical diesel tasting.
Excalibur is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal diesel and slight chemical fruit undertones. Excalibur is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Eva Excalibur is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Excalibur will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Excalibur is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Excalibur is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Excalibur is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Excalibur come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Colombia with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Excalibur should grow medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering around 10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Excalibur can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Eva Excalibur cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.