Breeder: Emerald Triangle
Genetics: Lemon x OG Kush
Lineage: Around 65% Indica 35% Sativa
Origins: Hindu Kush, Thai, Afghanistan, Mexico and Columbia
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g plus
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Emerald Triangle Sour Lemon OG is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs
Sour Lemon OG is a potent combination for that brings together two strains with already massive reputations. Expect a shorter version similar to Lemon Skunk but with more suitability to short rooms where height is an issue and slightly shortened Flowering Time:. OG Kush with Lemon Skunk is a nice citrus flavoured indica dominant hybrid.
Emerald Triangle Sour Lemon OG is a combination of two classics that create a very nice balanced but very slightly Indica dominant hybrid. Buds are crystal covered with around 20-25% THC content and the aromas and taste are simply epic. You can expect many shades of green as with an old school lemon skunk variety with a fragrance that is pure bliss. Expect the taste to be earthy with a pungent cedar pine citrus, grapefruit, deep and delicious combination of Kush with a nice unique flavour.
Sour Lemon OG is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. Sour Lemon OG is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Sour Lemon OG is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Emerald Triangle Sour Lemon OG is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Sour Lemon OG is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 35% Of the genetics in Sour Lemon OG come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Sour Lemon OG should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging Kush like hues that can spiral outwards. Yields are going to be well above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms and techniques such as super cropping, topping, bending and sea of green etc. Sour Lemon OG grows highly uniformed with not many variations is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Emerald Triangle Sour Lemon OG marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.