Breeder: Emerald Triangle
Genetics: Black Afghani x Bubba Kush
Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Columbia Afghanistan and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 75-125cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 4-6%
CBD Content: 12-16%
Pack Options: Regular and Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: High CBD Photo Period
Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush CBD is a High CBD Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular and Female Medical Seed Packs
A delicious cannabis strain for the Kush lovers is this very colourful and high CBD content Kush. Buds finish with a ratio of approximately 1:3 THC to CBD.
Royal Purple Kush CBD is a colourful cannabis strain that is filled with mostly light colours and hints of purple, blue, greens and browns. The buds are Earthy with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus with a pungent and spicy taste.
Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush CBD is a Cannabis Strain that is balanced with super low THC and High CBD. This can be a very good option if you are experimenting with creating oils for therapeutic uses.. Some people that have experimented with oils report that it is simply too powerful to consume. With the lower THC levels in Royal Purple Kush CBD this can be much better as it will not give you the powerful mind altering effects.
Royal Purple Kush CBD has a good level of both THC and CBD and so is for those who wish to have all the benefits cannabis has to offer this really is a very good choice. It will give you a very mild chillout, but nothing like the strains most people are smoking as the high CBD mostly counter balances the effect from THC. This one is simply for those wanted to produce an all round, very well balanced medicinal cannabis plant.
Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush CBD can helps with sleeping and can help alleviate stress and as this one has higher CBD it a very good option for mind meditation. People that suffer from stress and irrational thoughts can benefit from high CBD strains as CBD actually does counter balances the effects of THC. This can be very good for clearing your mind of troubled thoughts.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Royal Purple Kush CBD come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Royal Purple Kush CBD should grow short to medium in height finishing around 100cm and finish flowering around 60 days. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush CBD marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.