Breeder: Emerald Triangle
Genetics: Ruderalis x Purple Hybrid
Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Columbia Afghanistan and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-11 Weeks (70-77 Days)
Height: 60-100cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Feminized
Seed Type: Automatic
Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular and Feminized
Royal Purple Kush Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Royal Purple Kush Auto will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
Royal Purple Kush Automatic is a delicious cannabis strain for the Kush lovers is this very colourful Kush. Buds finish with between 18-22% THC depending on experience.
Royal Purple Kush Automatic is a colourful cannabis strain that is filled with mostly light colours and hints of purple, blue, greens and browns. The buds are Earthy with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus with a pungent and spicy taste. Buds finish with between 18-22% THC depending on experience.
Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush Automatic is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. Royal Purple Kush Automatic is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Royal Purple Kush Automatic is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Royal Purple Kush Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Royal Purple Kush Automatic is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Royal Purple Kush Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Royal Purple Kush Automatic should grow short to medium in height finishing around 60-100cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush Auto also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Royal Purple Kush Auto is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.