Breeder: Emerald Triangle
Genetics: Ruderalis x Bubba Kush x Cheese
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Hindu Kush, Thai, Afghanistan, Mexico and Columbia
Seed to Harvest Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 60-100cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g plus
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Feminized
Seed Type: Automatic
Emerald Triangle Bubba Cheese Automatic is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular and Feminized
Bubba Cheese Automatic is a potent combination that brings together two strains with already massive reputations. Expect a Short Strain with a combined Cheese and Kush that reduces the normal high leaf ratio in the Cheese, Increases the yield and makes it perfect for rooms with short height.
Emerald Triangle Bubba Cheese Automatic is a combination of two classics that create a very nice balanced but very slightly Indica dominant hybrid. Buds are crystal covered with around 20-25% THC content and the aromas and taste are simply epic. You can expect many shades of green as with an old school skunk variety with a fragrance that is pure bliss. Expect the taste to be earthy with a pungent cedar pine woody, deep and delicious combination of Kush with a nice unique cheese flavour.
Bubba Cheese Automatic is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. Bubba Cheese Automatic is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Bubba Cheese Automatic is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Emerald Triangle Bubba Cheese Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Bubba Cheese Automatic is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Bubba Cheese Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Bubba Cheese Auto also has Ruderalis in its genetics from Northern Asia where plants adapted to grow, flower and finish in regions that receive 24 hours daylight.
Bubba Cheese Automatic should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging Kush like hues that can spiral outwards. Yields are going to be well above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms and techniques such as super cropping, topping, bending and sea of green etc. Bubba Cheese Automatic grows highly uniformed with not many variations is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Emerald Triangle Bubba Cheese Automatic marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.