Breeder: Dutch Passion
Genetics: Ruderalis x Amnesia x Super Silver Haze
Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 11-12 Weeks (77-84 Days)
Height: 100-150cm approximately
Yields per m2: 400-600g
THC Content: 18-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Dutch Passion Xtreme Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Dutch Passion Xtreme Automatic is very similar to the original Xtreme Auto , but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Xtreme Auto will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 84 days (including natural veg time)
Xtreme Automatic is a powerful legendary haze that is potent and delicious with a moreish taste that will keep you coming back for more. Its always been a much loved variety as it delivers a Sativa style harvest with an Indica stature and fast production time.
Dutch Passion Xtreme Automatic produces buds that are mostly different shades of green with an old school skunk aroma to it. The taste is very nice with mostly a spicy touch of herbs embodying sweet subtle hints of fruit and an underlying earthiness. The glistening buds can produce over 25% THC with experience, but most likely somewhere around the 20-26% THC mark and will have an almost silver shine of trichomes.
Dutch Passion Xtreme Automatic is a reasonably balanced cannabis strain with slightly more Sativa than Indica in its genetics. Xtreme Automatic when smoked gives a high that is clear headed and active but will still give you a nice relaxing body effect. Xtreme Automatic can be better smoked during the day and early evening as it may be one that keeps your mind ticking. The high is powerful with over 25% THC so if your a beginner you might want to go easy on loading in your blunts. Xtreme Automatic has been known to get you wired so this is one for people who do not like couch lock.
High THC Strains such as Xtreme Automatic can will lift your mood and can make you both hungry and thirsty. The specific medicinal benefits cannot be stated as we are bound by trading terms and would need scientific research to back medical claims made.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Xtreme Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Xtreme Automatic should grow medium in height finishing around 100-150cm and finish flowering seed to harvest in around 11-12 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited.
Auto flowering Strains such as Dutch Passion Xtreme Auto get part of their genetics from the Ruderalis regions of Northern Asia and Siberia. These highly resilient parts of the world naturally grow cannabis that flowers automatically without the need to a seasonal daylight change. Ruderalis developed as a natural evolutionary response to them growing in regions that see 24 hour daylight. When growing Xtreme Auto it is possible to achieve 2-3 grows outdoors even in UK climates.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dutch Passion Xtreme Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.