Breeder: Dutch Passion
Genetics: Purple x Kush x Afghani
Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Columbia Afghanistan and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Dutch Passion Purple No.1 is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs
A delicious cannabis strain for the Kush lovers is this very colourful Kush. Buds finish with between 18-24% THC depending on experience.
Purple No.1 is a colourful cannabis strain that is filled with mostly light colours and hints of purple, blue, greens and browns. The buds are Earthy with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus with a pungent and spicy taste. Buds finish with between 18-24% THC depending on experience.
Dutch Passion Purple No.1 is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely Tranquilising you. Purple No.1 is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Purple No.1 is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Purple No.1 is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Purple #1 is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Purple #1 come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Purple No.1 should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Dutch Passion Purple No.1 marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.