Breeder: Dutch Passion
Genetics: Critical x Orange Bud x Purple
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 15-20% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch is a Feminised Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch is a really awesome mix of 3 massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple has that has been improved with the Critical Mass commercial cash cropping yields and an old school Orange Skunk variety.
Critical Orange Punch produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. The bud taste Is on the sour side with a citrus cedar pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around 14-18% THC.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Critical Orange Punch will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Critical Orange Punch is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.
Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Critical Orange Punch is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Critical Orange Punch come from the Indica regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Critical Orange Punch should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 9-10 weeks. Critical Orange Punch is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.