Breeder: Dr. Underground
Genetics: Critical Mass x Destroyer
Lineage: Around 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 100-150cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Dr. Underground Crystal M.E.T.H. is a Feminised Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
When thinking about Dr. Underground Crystal M.E.T.H., think of Destroyer which is a Thai Sativa Haze but on steroids. with a shortened Flowering Time: and increased potency. The original Destroyer has been boosted to new heights with the addition of Critical Mass.
Crystal M.E.T.H. is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-24% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Crystal M.E.T.H. is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Crystal M.E.T.H. is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Sativa approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Crystal M.E.T.H. generally has a THC Content around 20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Dr. Underground Crystal M.E.T.H. is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Crystal M.E.T.H. is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Crystal M.E.T.H. is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Dr. Underground Crystal M.E.T.H. come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. The buds grow to a short or medium height around 125cm and finish flowering in 8-9 weeks. Crystal M.E.T.H. is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. Buds can get very large so topping is good to evenly distribute the size across multiple branches.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Dr. Underground Crystal M.E.T.H. marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.