Breeder: Dr Krippling
Genetics: Unknown Sativa Genetics)
Lineage: 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Origins: Thai, Afghani, South America
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 120-170cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-650g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Dr Krippling Sour Tang Kripple is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Dr Krippling got hold of this Sativa dominant strain via cuttings from some new friends. Its a special selection of lip smacking, tongue tickling sweet and sour genetics. Sends you on a roller coaster ride with a slap of super sharp tastes, shaking your stresses helping you feel calm, tranquil and happy. Uplifting Sativa effects makes this a suitable strain for those who need to be day trippers. Larger plants can take up to 10 weeks to finish flowering. This is a slightly taller strain which does not mind being held back by pinching, topping, bruising or bending and snapping. Sour Tang Kripple has a full flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting with an underlying earthy haze like taste.
Sour Tang Kripple is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal haze undertones. Sour Tang Kripple is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Dr Krippling Sour Tang Kripple is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Sour Tang Kripple will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Sour Tang Kripple is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Sour Tang Kripple is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Sour Tang Kripple is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Sour Tang Kripple come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and South America with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. Sour Tang Kripple should grow medium in height finishing around 140cm and finish flowering around 9-10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Sour Tang Kripple can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dr Krippling Sour Tang Kripple cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.