Genetics: Haze x (NL x Skunk #1)
Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Height: 90-130cm approximately
Yields per m2: 400-600g
THC Content: 18-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Dinafem Super Silver is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
We only sell 100 Percent Original Breeder Packed Dinafem Super Silver Marijuana Seeds at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK.
Super Silver is a powerful legendary haze that is potent and delicious with a moreish taste that will keep you coming back for more. Its always been a much loved variety as it delivers a Sativa style harvest with an Indica stature and fast production time.
Dinafem Super Silver produces buds that are mostly different shades of green with an old school skunk aroma to it. The taste is very nice with mostly a spicy touch of herbs embodying sweet subtle hints of fruit and an underlying earthiness. The glistening buds can produce over 25% THC with experience, but most likely somewhere around the 20-26% THC mark and will have an almost silver shine of trichomes.
Dinafem Super Silver is a reasonably balanced cannabis strain with slightly more Sativa than Indica in its genetics. Super Silver when smoked gives a high that is clear headed and active but will still give you a nice relaxing body effect. Super Silver can be better smoked during the day and early evening as it may be one that keeps your mind ticking. The high is powerful with over 25% THC so if your a beginner you might want to go easy on loading in your blunts. Super Silver has been known to get you wired so this is one for people who don't like couch lock.
High THC Strains such as Super Silver can will lift your mood and can make you both hungry and thirsty. The specific medicinal benefits cannot be stated as we are bound by trading terms and would need scientific research to back medical claims made.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Super Silver come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Super Silver should grow medium in height finishing around 90-130cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dinafem Super Silver cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.