Genetics: Ruderalis x Chemdog x (Super Skunk x Northern Lights)
Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Hindu Kush, Afghani, Mexico and Columbia
Seed to Harvest Time: 10 Weeks (70 Days)
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Dinafem Sour Diesel Automatic is a very popular high strength cannabis strain combining Chemdog Super Skunk, Northern lights and a little Ruderalis to create a powerful auto hybrid with up to 25% THC Content. Sour Diesel Auto has a Pungent Diesel like aromas with a chemical, citrus, fruit and peppery taste.
Sour Diesel Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Sour Diesel Auto will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
Dinafem Sour Diesel Automatic is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Sour Diesel Automatic will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Sour Diesel Automatic is considered to have a good balance for those who want a Sativa but with a good portion of Indica to keep you a little more chilled. The high should be clear headed, motivating and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of muscle tension.
Dinafem Sour Diesel Automatic is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Sour Diesel Auto is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Sour Diesel Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Sour Diesel Automatic should grow medium in height finishing around 120cm and finishes flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud
Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Sour Diesel Auto is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.