Genetics: Ruderalis x Grapefruit Automatic (Thai Sativa x C99)
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Columbia, Thailand and India
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-20%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Dinafem Fruit Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Dinafem Fruit Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Fruit Auto will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
Dinafem Fruit Automatic is early maturing, fast flowering and achieves maximum yields. Buds have a soft smell of grapefruit, Sour tasting and intense tropical high. The buds are multi coloured with purples, blues and greens. Fruit Automatic is mostly made up of C99 with a super strong fruity Thai Sativa.
Fruit Automatic is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Fruit Automatic generally has a THC Content around 16-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Fruit Automatic is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Fruit Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. Fruit Automatic is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Fruit Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Fruit Automatic should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a thick central stem. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Fruit Automatic grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Fruit Automatic is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of most levels.
Fruit Auto flowers automatically due to the introduction of Ruderalis in its genetics. Auto Fruit Auto begins to flower at a specific age, as opposed to the ratio of light to dark hours required. Ruderalis genes come form regions of the planet where the days are constant and there is 24hr sunlight.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dinafem Fruit Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.