Breeder: Devils Harvest
Genetics: Super Silver Haze x Nevilles Haze
Lineage: 80% Sativa 20% Indica
Flowering Time: 10-12 Weeks (72-80 Days)
Height: 120-160cm approximately indoors
Yields per m2: 400-500g
THC Content: 26% plus
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Devils Harvest Golden Haze is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Amnesia has become a popular name around the world now days as everyone knows its power and delicious taste. Its one for the heavy hitters that like a strain with serious power and one of the most potent we know of.
Golden Haze finished buds are a tropical spicy and chemical like aromas with deep skunk orange and green traditional colours. You will not find any purples or blues in this one. The buds are delicious with a slightly citrus taste to them like a tropical mango or slight grapefruit. Finished Golden Haze buds can produce a THC content all the way up to 30 percent with it easily achieving 25 plus.
Devils Harvest Golden Haze grows quite tall typically, depending on the technique used in your garden and grower ability. Golden Haze can be a little bit of a challenge to grow so slightly more advanced growers would be better suited for this one. Plants grow in a Sativa style structure with loose buds and thin fan leaves which is good for passing light around the lower buds. Golden Haze can grow quite tall finishing up to 160cm so make sure you have enough room for them to flourish.
For the Sativa lovers Golden Haze will be a real treat that you will keep coming back to again and again. Golden Haze is a Cannabis Strain that is considered to have a THC content in excess of 25% which is very high and will be very potent. Cannabis strains with high THC content can have a very powerful effect on the mind. This can be desirable and undesirable depending on the individual marijuana users needs. THC is the main active compound in marijuana and Golden Haze with high content is likely to be more psychoactive and hypnotic and can be known for being a little trippy. Be careful if you are a novice as Golden Haze will make you forget your own name temporarily.
Golden Haze is a nearly pure sativa so around 80 percent of its genetics come from regions of Mexico, Thailand and Columbia while the other 20 percent Indica comes from India. The plants grow in a typical Sativa style structure that can get very tall up to 160cm plus if conditions are especially hot. The plants can also take some time to flower in as much as 12 weeks, but what you sacrifice in time you certainly get back in serious power potency. Really Golden Haze is for the more connoisseur growers among us with the experience to get the best result.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Devils Harvest Golden Haze marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.