Breeder: Delta 9 Labs
Genetics: G13 x Brainstorm Haze
Lineage: 20% Indica 80% Sativa
Flowering Time: 10-11 Weeks (70-80 Days)
Yields per m2: 400-500g
THC Content: 24% plus
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular seed packs
Seed Type: Non Feminized
Delta 9 Labs Brainstorm x G13 is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs
Brainstorm x G13 is a cross containing the infamous pure G13 with Brainstorm Haze and this combination is more on the Sativa side so we would say mostly Haze phenotype.
Brainstorm Haze x G-13 Haze! A roaring clear headed Sativa high from the original Brainstorm Haze combined with the creeper stoner effects of the G-13 Haze. The bud tastes very slightly peppery and herbal with a fresh tropical citrus taste to the buds when smoked. A Delicious G13 Haze hybrid with a little difference to others.
For the Sativa lovers Brainstorm x G13 will be a real treat that you will keep coming back to again and again. Brainstorm x G13 is a Cannabis Strain that is considered to have a THC content in excess of 24% which is very high and will be very potent. Cannabis strains with high THC content can have a very powerful effect on the mind. This can be desirable and undesirable depending on the individual marijuana users needs. THC is the main active compound in marijuana and Brainstorm x G13 with high content is likely to be more psychoactive and hypnotic and can be known for being a little trippy. Be careful if you are a novice as Brainstorm x G13 will make you forget your own name temporarily.
Brainstorm x G13 is a nearly pure sativa so around 80 percent of its genetics come from regions of Mexico, Thailand and Columbia while the other 20 percent Indica comes from the infamous USA G13 (mostly Afghani Indica). The plants grow in a typical Sativa style structure that can get quite tall up to 150cm or more if conditions are especially hot. The plants can also take some time to flower in as much as 11 weeks, but what you sacrifice in time you certainly get back in serious power potency and delicious bud taste. Really Brainstorm x G13 is for the more connoisseur growers among us with the experience to get the best result.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Delta 9 Labs Brainstorm x G13 marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.