De Sjamaan Purple Widow Cannabis Strain Seeds
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right
-12%

Purple Widow Reg De Sjamaan Cannabis Seeds

Purple widow is the optimal outdoor cannabis plant. This purple giant grows to extreme heights outdoors and shows spectacular colours. Purple widow is a hybrid between Purple and White widow.

£7.76 Reg 5 Seeds
0 in stock
£7.76 £8.82 -12%
No tax
  • check Reg 5 Seeds
block Out of Stock
Price Too High! 
Email price drop ALERT
Purple Widow Reg De Sjamaan Cannabis Seeds
Purple Widow Reg De Sjamaan Cannabis Seeds

Purple widow is the optimal outdoor cannabis plant. This purple giant grows to extreme heights outdoors and shows spectacular colours. Purple widow is a hybrid between Purple and White widow.

Current Price:
Desired Price:
Your Email:
Description

Breeder: De Sjamaan

Genetics: Purple x White Widow

Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa Approximately

Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Colombia and India

Flowering Time: Indoor: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)

Yields per m2: 500-600g

Height Indoor: 125-175cm

THC Content: 20% approximately

CBD Content: under 2%

Pack Options: Regular seed packs

Seed Type: Non Feminized



Purple widow is the optimal outdoor cannabis plant. This purple giant grows to extreme heights outdoors and shows spectacular colours. Purple widow is a hybrid between Purple and White widow. For a purple variety purple widow is extremely strong, while this marijuana plant has the sweet taste of purple to cares your mouth.

De Sjamaan Purple Widow is a really awesome mix of two massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple has that has been improved with the addition of White Widow as yields are much bigger and the buds have a nice extra coating of shinny crystals with higher THC Content.

If you are feeling a little unhappy Purple Widow will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Purple Widow is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.

De Sjamaan Purple Widow is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Purple Widow is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.

Around 30% Of the genetics in Purple Widow come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Brazil with the other 70% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan.

Purple Widow should grow to a medium height indoors staying under 150cm and finish in 9-10 weeks. This is more of a connoisseurs choice as it does present a few challenges that you will need a well controlled environment for.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original De Sjamaan Purple Widow cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.

Data sheet
ING511
2021-03-03
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
60-80% Mostly Indica
Flowering Time
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
10-12 Weeks 70-83 Days
Contains Genetics
Purple
White Widow
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
15-20% High
20-25% Very High
CBD Content
0-2% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£150-200 Medium
Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like