Purple Berry Punch Feminized BSB Genetics Seeds
chevron_left chevron_right

Purple Berry Punch Feminized BSB Genetics

New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023

This new hybrid by BSB Genetics is a combination of Purple Kush with an elite clone of Star Killer (Skywalker OG Kush x Rare Dankness #2).

£11.44 Fem 1 Seed
16 in stock
£40.77 Fem 5 Seeds
5 in stock
£71.14 Fem 10 Seeds
5 in stock
No tax
  • check Fem 5 Seeds
  • check Fem 1 Seed
  • check Fem 10 Seeds
check In Stock 1-2 Days Dispatch

New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP

Breeder: BSB Genetics

Genetics: Purple Kush x Star Killer (Skywalker OG x Rare Dankness)

Lineage: 25% Sativa 75% Indica Approximately

Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India

Flowering Time: 8 Weeks

Outdoor Time: Mid September

Yields per m2: 500-600g

Height: 90-130cm

THC Content: 18-22% approximately

CBD Content: under 2%

Pack Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Seed Type: Photo Period

This new hybrid by BSB Genetics is a combination of Purple Kush with an elite clone of Star Killer (Skywalker OG Kush x Rare Dankness #2).

BSB Genetics Purple Berry Punch is a really awesome mix of awesome marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with purple kush being combined with an awesome OG Blueberry Mazar.

If you are feeling a little unhappy Purple Berry Punch will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Purple Berry Punch is Indica Dominant, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced with some Sativa it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.

BSB Genetics Purple Berry Punch is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energized. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Purple Berry Punch is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.

Around 25% Of the genetics in Purple Berry Punch come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 75% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. It s a strong and robust strain of Indica structure with fruity flavors and terpenes ranging from acidic cranberry juice to grape candies with a strong retro-taste to Kush. With a percentage of THC that can reach up to 25%, this awesome marijuana variety has a strong effect both cerebral as body being an excellent strain to alleviate muscle aches, stress, vomiting and insomnia. This strain is named after the mascot of one of the BSB Genetics team members.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by BSB Genetics Purple Berry Punch cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.

Data sheet
16 in stock
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
60-80% Mostly Indica
Flowering Time
6-8 Weeks 42-55 Days
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
Contains Genetics
OG Kush
Purple Punch
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
15-20% High
20-25% Very High
Dispensary Value Per oz
£150-200 Medium
£200-250 High
BSB Genetics Seeds (About us info)

BSB Genetics are a company based in Birmingham in the United Kingdom. They seem quite serious about cannabis seeds and provide a range of great strains taken from the best breeders internationally.

B-S-B's aim is to provide some of the world's best strains at very affordable prices by cutting out the middle man and supplying you cannabis seeds direct from the breeders. The seeds here are all produced over in Spain or California, and include some of the best genetics available from the USA and Europe, these are all strains you will be familiar with due to their pedigree and because they have stood the test of time.

Buy BSB Genetics Seeds

Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like