Breeder: BSB Genetics (Birmingham Seed Bank)
Genetics: Ruderalis x Strawberry Diesel x OG Kush
Lineage: Around 35% Indica 65% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Columbia, Hindu Kush, Thai, Pakistani
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-11 Weeks (63-77 Days)
Height: 90-130cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 22-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
BSB Genetics Bruce Banner Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Bruce Banner Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Bruce Banner Auto will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
BSB Genetics Bruce Banner Automatic is a strain named after the character in the Incredible Hulk. This is because with experience this one can achieve very high THC levels up to 26% and the crops are heavy weighted.
Bruce Banner Automatic produces buds that are very strong, mostly diesel with notes of chocolate and strawberry, although sweet and earthy is also used to describe it. You will be going back for seconds due to the full-bodied and flavourful smoke. The buds are green with orange hairs and occasional colourful tints. It is semi dense, spongy, resinous, and covered in trichomes with up to 26% THC
BSB Genetics Bruce Banner Automatic produces buds that are mostly different shades of green with an old school skunk aroma to it. The taste is very nice with mostly a deep skunk vibe but you will certainly taste some nice citrus, exotic mango, pine, cedar and an underlying earthiness. The glistening buds can produce over 25% THC with experience, but most likely somewhere around the 20-24% THC mark and will have an almost silver shine of trichomes.
Bruce Banner Automatic is a reasonably balanced cannabis strain with slightly more Sativa than Indica in its genetics. Bruce Banner Automatic when smoked gives a high that is clear headed and active but will still give you a nice relaxing body effect. Bruce Banner Automatic can be better smoked during the day and early evening as it may be one that keeps your mind ticking. The high is powerful with over 25% THC so if you're a beginner you might want to go easy on loading in your blunts. Bruce Banner Automatic has been known to get you wired so this is one for people who don't like couch lock.
High THC Strains such as Bruce Banner Automatic can will lift your mood and can make you both hungry and thirsty. The specific medicinal benefits cannot be stated as we are bound by trading terms and would need scientific research to back medical claims made.
Around 65% Of the genetics in Bruce Banner Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 35% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Bruce Banner Automatic should grow to a medium height around 100-140cm and finish flowering around 8-10 weeks. The buds grow with nice sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a little tall so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches is suited. Maybe not suited for beginners with connoisseurs getting awesome results of epic standard bud.
Due to the fact Bruce Banner Auto has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original BSB Genetics Bruce Banner Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.