Breeder: Breaking Buds
Genetics: Blueberry x Cinderella C'99)
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Columbia, Thailand and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Breaking Buds Blue Sky 99 is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Blue Sky 99 is early maturing, fast flowering and maximum yielding. Buds have a soft smell of berries with sweet and intense tropical taste. The buds are multi coloured with purples, blues and greens. Blue Sky 99 is mostly blueberry with C99 that is mostly Jack Herer. So expect it to be close to a Blue Herer.
Breaking Buds Blue Sky 99 is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 70% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Blue Sky 99 generally has a THC Content around 18-22% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Blue Sky 99 is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Blue Sky 99 is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Blue Sky 99 is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Blue Sky 99 come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Blue Sky 99 should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a thick central stem. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Blue Sky 99 grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Blue Sky 99 is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of most levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Breaking Buds Blue Sky 99 marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.