Genetics: Ruderalis x Skunk #1, Afghani, NL maybe
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Afghanistan, Mexico and Columbia
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 40-80cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 15-20%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Bomb THC Bomb Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Seed Packs
Bomb THC Bomb Automatic is an easy to grow and very short auto flowering plant that will grow in rooms with minimal height. The finished buds are light green old school skunk style with a sweet and spiciness and a herbal earthy taste. THC Bomb Automatics known for producing high yields.
THC Bomb Automatic is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. THC Bomb Automatic generally has a THC Content around 15-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Bomb THC Bomb Automatic is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally THC Bomb Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. THC Bomb Automatic is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in THC Bomb Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. THC Bomb Automatic should grow very short staying under 80cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking. Yields are going to be well above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. THC Bomb Automatic grows highly uniformed with not many variations and can grow well in vertical growing systems and very limited height areas. THC Bomb Automatic is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
Due to the fact THC Bomb Auto has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Bomb THC Bomb Automatic cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.