Genetics: Killer Genetics
Lineage: 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Origins: Thai, Afghani, South America
Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
Height: 80-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Bomb Buzz Bomb is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs
Bomb Buzz Bomb is a slight hybrid that combines Killer Genetics to produce a mostly Sativa dominant cannabis strain. Buzz Bomb is full of flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting with an underlying earthy haze.
Buzz Bomb is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal haze undertones. Buzz Bomb is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Bomb Buzz Bomb is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Buzz Bomb will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Buzz Bomb is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Buzz Bomb is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Buzz Bomb is a great appetite stimulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Buzz Bomb come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and South America with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. Buzz Bomb should grow medium in height finishing around 80-140cm and finish flowering around 8-10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Buzz Bomb can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Bomb Buzz Bomb cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.