Breeder: Blim Burn
Genetics: Critical Mass x Haze
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Colombia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Blim Burn Wombat is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
When thinking about Blim Burn Wombat, think of a Haze on steroids. with a shortened Flowering Time: and increased potency. The original Nevilles has been boosted to new heights with the addition of Critical Mass.
Wombat is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Wombat is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Wombat is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Wombat generally has a THC Content around 20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Blim Burn Wombat is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Wombat is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Wombat is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of negative thinking and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Blim Burn Wombat come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Colombia with the other 60% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Wombat should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow to a short or medium height around 80-120cm and finish flowering in around 9 weeks. Wombat is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. Buds can get very large so topping is good to evenly distribute the size across multiple branches.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Blim Burn Wombat marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.