Breeder: Blim Burn
Genetics: Chemdog x (Super Skunk x Northern Lights)
Lineage: 30% Indica 70% Sativa
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Hindu Kush, Afghani, Mexico and Colombia
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Blim Burn Sour Diesel is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Blim Burn Sour Diesel is a very popular high strength cannabis strain combining Chemdog Super Skunk, Northern lights to create a powerful hybrid with up to 25% THC Content. Sour Diesel has a Pungent Diesel like aromas with a chemical, citrus, fruit and peppery taste.
We only sell 100 Percent Original Breeder Packed Blim Burn Sour Diesel Marijuana Seeds at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK.
Blim Burn Sour Diesel is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Sour Diesel will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Sour Diesel is considered to have a good balance for those who want a Sativa but with a good portion of Indica to keep you a little more chilled. The high should be clear headed, motivating and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of muscle tension.
Blim Burn Sour Diesel is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Sour Diesel is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Sour Diesel come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Colombia with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Sour Diesel should grow medium in height finishing around 120cm and finishes flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Blim Burn Sour Diesel cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.