Breeder: Blim Burn
Genetics: Critical Mass x Grand Daddy Purple
Lineage: 65% Indica 35% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Colombia and India
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 14-18% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Blim Burn Critical Daddy Purple is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Blim Burn Critical Daddy Purple is a really awesome mix of two massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple has that has been improved with the Critical Mass commercial cash cropping yields.
Critical Daddy Purple produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. The bud taste Is on the sour side with a citrus cedar pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around 14-18% THC.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Critical Daddy Purple will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Critical Daddy Purple is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.
Blim Burn Critical Daddy Purple is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Critical Daddy Purple is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 35% Of the genetics in Critical Daddy Purple come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Critical Daddy Purple should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 10-12 weeks. Critical Daddy Purple is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Blim Burn Critical Daddy Purple cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.