Breeder: Blim Burn
Genetics: Haze, Northern Lights #5, Shiva Skunk approximately
Lineage: Around 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Most Likely Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
Yields per m2: 400-600g
THC Content: 16-20%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Blim Burn Cindy 99 is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Cindy 99 is a very slightly Sativa dominant cannabis strain that tastes very similar to Jack Herer which is where it originated from. Sweet, but sharp tasting with aromas of pine needles and sage, very slightly spicy. The buds are limited to oranges and greens in colour with a THC content most likely to finish around 16-20%.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Cindy 99 will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Sativa. Cindy 99 is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but mostly it will give you a clear euphoric and creative head high.
Blim Burn Cindy 99 is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants relief from muscle tension. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Cindy 99 is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Cindy 99 come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Cindy 99 should grow medium in height finishing around 90-130cm and finish flowering around 8 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. There are 2 distinct pheno's that present themselves both being quite different so there can be some variations with finished times and heights so pay special attention to the colour of the pistils to make sure they are at least 60-70% of them have turned orange or brown.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Blim Burn Cindy 99 cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.