Breeder: Black Skull
Genetics: Chem Dawg #4 x Tres Dawg (Chem Dawg d x Double Dawg)
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Possible Thai Landrace, Afghani and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Height: 60-100cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Black Skull Stardawg is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Stardawg by Black Skull is very similar to Chemdawg as it is really just a slight variation hybrid. It with around 12.5 Percent Afghani Skunk added to the mixture. To see any kind of difference between Chem Dawg and Star dawg you would really need to be a connoisseur, but maybe there is some slight improvement.
Black Skull Stardawg is an epic Indica cannabis variety with bright green and dense typical indica shaped buds with dark red pistils and packed with so many crystals that the buds look fluffy like candy floss. The fragrance of the dried harvest is sweet and sour with a tropical diesel tastes rather spicy, cedar wood like with a slight melon. Stardawg is a strong smelling marijuana strain so take care with your ventilation.
Stardawg is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely Tranquilising you. Stardawg is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Stardawg is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Stardawg is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Stardawg is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Black Skull Stardawg come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush.
Stardawg should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking fat with big fan leaves and a bulging hues coming out the buds. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Stardawg grows quite uniformed with not many variations, is a very easy to grow strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Black Skull Stardawg marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.