Breeder: Black Skull
Genetics: Super Silver Haze x Jack Herer
Lineage: 20% Indica 80% Sativa
Origins: Thai Land-race, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
Height: 100-150cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Black Skull Speed Haze is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
A modern day legend created by two awesome classics is Speed Haze with its Super Silver Haze and Jack Herer combined genetics. This powerful strain is potent and delicious with a sweet citrus mango flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting.
Speed Haze is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. Speed Haze is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Black Skull Speed Haze is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Speed Haze will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Speed Haze is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Speed Haze is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Speed Haze is a great appetite stimulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 80% Of the genetics in Speed Haze come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 20% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Speed Haze should grow medium in height finishing around 125cm and finish flowering around 10 weeks of flowering. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Speed Haze can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Black Skull Speed Haze cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.