Breeder: Black Skull
Genetics: Pineapple x Bubble gum
Lineage: Around 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 60-110cm tall
Yields per m2: 500- 600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Black Skull Pineapple Gum is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Pineapple Gum is a blend of Bubblegum and a Pineapple hybrid thought to consist of an Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Cheese cross. This super sweet strawberry flavoured strain is powerful and high yielding making it a good choice for the commercial growers.
Pineapple Gum is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cannabis strain which you can expect to taste Citrus, Lemon and Earthy with Exotic Mango tones with the distinct Bubblegum Strawberry deliciousness. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk but with 20-25% THC
Black Skull Pineapple Gum is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Pineapple Gum can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Pineapple Gum the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Pineapple Gum you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Pineapple Gum can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 60% Of the genetics in Pineapple Gum come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Pineapple Gum should grow quite short staying under 100cm, but occasionally can stretch a little in high temperatures. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking, but with bulging hues out the sides. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Pineapple Gum grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome phenotypes. Pineapple Gum is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Black Skull Pineapple Gum marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.