New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Genetics: Orange Bud x Skunk
Lineage: 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Origins: Thai, Afghani, South America
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 80-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Bighead Tangie is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Bighead Tangie is a slight sativa dominant version of Orange Skunk. Selected for its resin extraction ability, this one will be oozing out the delicious sticky stuff with a wicked scissor hash made when trimming.
Tangie is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with tropical sweet tasting Orange. Tangie is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is powerful so take care with filters.
Bighead Tangie is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Tangie will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Tangie is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Tangie is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Tangie is a great appetite stimulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Tangie come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and South America with the other 30% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. Tangie should grow medium in height finishing around 80-140cm and finish flowering around 8-10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Tangie can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by Bighead Tangie cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.